Why register with AAR?
- Our recovery database operates 24 hours, 7 days a week – meaning your pet can be recovered day or night. If you lose your pet on the weekend, you don’t want to wait until Monday for help.
- Once you have registered your pet, our recovery services are free.
- We register all types of animals not just cats and dogs.
- We have accreditation with the Australian Veterinary Association plus both the Victorian and Queensland Governments.
- A one-off lifetime registration fee and no charge for address or detail changes (online only).
- Moving overseas? If you move overseas we will maintain your records until your return and issued registration certificates help simplify dealing with immigration and quarantine departments.
- Accuracy is our priority, so AAR uses the latest scanning technology to enter details of microchip registration – ensuring accuracy and privacy of information.
Talk to your vet about using the AAR or contact us directly on 02 9704 1450 or via email on email@example.com
Microchipping and AAR Registration is by far the most effective way of being reunited as quickly as possible with your lost loved one.